SITE DESIGN: Chantilly White's website is designed by Rae Monet, Inc. Design.
WEBSITE COPYRIGHT: All content on ChantillyWhite.com is copyrighted by Chantilly White.
DESIGN COPYRIGHT: Chantilly White's website design is copyrighted by Rae Monet, Inc. Design. Reproduction of any kind is prohibited.
Copyright © February 2013, Chantilly White.
I may receive compensation for links to products on this site, either directly or indirectly, via affiliate links.
SnapDragon Press/Chantilly White is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, and disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines our policy:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.